Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Unrelated but hilarious photo of our dog with his head in a bucket!


This has nothing to do with Aeolus but I just have to post this for family and friends. Our Cardigan Corgi named Oski, stuck his head into a plastic chicken feed container tonight, and Amy found him outside stupefied. It was truly pathetic and hilarious. We had to cut the damn thing off his head, and he barely moved the whole time.

Oski is a seafaring beast and so maybe that is my link to the purpose of this blog. Between his short legs and lack of head, it is truly a sight!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have been looking for a good, not too big, motorsailer for use in SE Alaska where I live. Your blog has been great! And has provided me with enthusiastic info on Gulf 32s.
I think I am close to making an offer on one for sale in the Seattle area. It would help me much to have the chance to talk with you about your experiences with a Gufl 32. I am in the Seattle area for less than a week boat shopping, before heading to the SW.
If you have time for some boat talk, please give me contact info. Mine is:

Bob Schroeder
1706 Willow Dr.
Juneau, AK 99801
907 209 5049
garuda@gci.net.

And you really should think about taking a trip to AK if you have not already done so.

Thanks much,
Bob

Brian W. said...

Hi Bob,
Glad this site has been helpful to you. I started it largely because of my own desperate search for good information on Gulf 32's when I was looking to buy one. The best site around back then was on Tsing Tao but it is no longer online and the author tells me his days online are done. Too bad, because they had a fabulous and interesting Gulf site, having cruised in Baja for years. If you ever have any specific questions, ask away, and good luck in your search.